Jackie’s original trade was a handbag designer/maker and co-founded Holden Leathergoods in1989, a luxury leather goods manufacturing company in Dingle, Co. Kerry. When Jackie left that business in 2000, she had 9 people employed. Her role had evolved from making and production, to marketing and business development and management. As a direct result of this invaluable experience of setting up and growing a creative business in a challenging market (1989 – 2000), she learnt and honed skills in product development, production, marketing, sales and business strategy.
Following that time, Jackie was freelance visual merchandising and marketing and gradually moved into training and business development. The last 16 years+ of coaching and training have given her invaluable insights into micro business and the entrepreneurial experience, which inform her practical approach and style.
- 30 years + in business; sole trader, partnership and limited companies.
- 16+ years’ experience coaching and mentoring start-ups and SMEs in Ireland.
- 15 years delivering Start Your Own Business, Creative Planning , Branding and Business Development courses for Local Enterprise Offices.
- Graduate in HR , A Level in Bag Design & Leathergoods Production, Certificates in Training & Development, Facilitation, LinkedIn and Digital Marketing.
- Offers new perspectives to business owners to tackle business issues and challenges
- Track record of success; ; reputation of being a 5 star Mentor and Business Adviser,
- Coached, trained and mentored 1000’s of successful business owners and managers across a broad range of sectors.
- Delivering advice clinics since 2011 for West Cork LEO, Cork City LEO
- Speaker at National Women’s Events 2016, 2018, 2019
- Judging Panels – IBYE Awards, Students Awards, New Frontiers Panels
- Customer Identification
- Creating content aligned with your customer
- Personal and Professional Development
- Practical strategic planning
View Jackie’s LinkedIn Profile by clicking the icon below