Go Global 4 Growth
The Go Global journey offers you world-class SME customised executive education, delivered by Ireland’s fastest growing University; Dublin City University – the university of enterprise. Together, Enterprise Ireland and DCU have designed a unique and innovative blended learning programme where you will learn from the best and apply that learning in-company with the support of a dedicated Growth Advisor.
To Access Workshop Content existing users can login or new visitors can register below:
Learning Programme Specifications
Programme Business Objectives
- A highly confident and professional top team; clear of their leadership strengths and challenges with a shared destiny, goal and direction.
- A shared company direction and value proposition which is clear and achievable. An effective leadership, management and board structure, to drive company growth.
- Realigned company structure, considering key roles, to support your strategy implementation.
- A shared strategic financial perspective which acknowledges the vital role of the top team in delivering sustainable and positive profitability, cash-flow and return on investment.
- Embedded measurement approaches; key performance indicators and individual SMART goals.
- Refined internal processes and controls which allow you to react to change.
- A HR/talent plan which supports the growth of your people.
- More open and consistent communications from senior team to ground level to support a culture of learning and trust. Implemented innovation tools and techniques to enhance your innovation potential and opportunities.
- Continuous awareness and the tools to assess the external environmental factors which impact market opportunities ensuring your company remains alert and agile.
- Developed and commenced implementation of a Go Global Roadmap, aligned with Enterprise Ireland’s strategic objective to scale Irish SMEs.
- Established a network of trusted business peers whom you can leverage from in the long-term.
Learning Approach, Facilities and Support
Management in the News