Alan has 25 years of experience in building successful branded businesses internationally across start-ups, SMEs and multi-national enterprises. From iconic brands such as Guinness, Baileys, Cadbury & Mars, to Irish start-up spirits & brewing companies working in and across global markets including Asia, EMEA, Nigeria, UK, Canada & the US.
Extensive executive & entrepreneurial experience including:
- Capital Raising – Seed/Tier 1 raises to fund rapid international expansion
- Strategic Planning – enabling clear investment choices around where to play & how to win
- Innovation – from concept to commercialisation to ultimate scaled up success
- Branding – creating rich back stories and USPs that stand out in cluttered marketplaces
- Sales Execution – through leadership, joint customer planning & ROI based metrics
Alan has garnered this experience across many food and drink categories whilst based and working across all 5 continents in many multi-cultural contexts. He has always been guided by the principle of establishing long-lasting and mutually rewarding business relationships with all key stakeholders.
View Alan’s LinkedIn Profile by clicking the icon below