When it comes to Strategy, start by thinking about some of these questions:
What is the vision for the business and is that agreed and shared?
Is there a plan in place for the development of your products and/or services?
Think about the long term aims of the business now and are these aims robust?
Have you considered if a new board could add value?
Dan Barry introduces Strategy
Open Access – Strategy
Now think about next steps…
For Further Learning:
- The Open Access Area of this site is accessed via the home page, here you can access free open content on all business topics, below you can find open content on Strategy.
- Before taking on further learning commitments, such as an excel programme or one of the Enterprise Ireland Development Programmes, we suggest that you create a learning plan, you can download a template from the Learning Plan Section of this site.
- Signing up for the Business Planning Workshop is a good start or refresher also, you may also wish to view the rest of Enterprise Ireland’s Excel Programmes.
- For more intensive learning or if you are seeking to create significant change and growth in your company, we recommend a Leadership Programme, speak with the Enterprise Ireland Programme Manager first as not all programmes will be be suitable for your business stage of growth.
- For additional support get in touch with your assigned Enterprise Ireland contact or Development Advisor.