When it comes to Innovation, start by thinking about some of these questions:
Do you wonder what innovative thinking is and want to explore best practices?
Maybe you want to start planning innovative initiatives within your business?
Or you are seeking to learn more about innovation management?
Are you seeking a basic understanding of how to manage and drive innovation?
Declan Black introduces Innovation
Open Access – Innovation Videos
Now think about next steps…
For Further Learning:
- The Open Access Area of this site is accessed via the home page, here you can access free open content on all business topics, below you can find open content on Innovation.
- Before taking on further learning commitments, such as an excel programme or one of the Enterprise Ireland Development Programmes, we suggest that you create a learning plan. You can download a template from the Learning Plan Section of this site.
- Signing up for the Innovation Workshop is a good start or maybe a refresher? You may also wish to view the rest of Enterprise Ireland’s Excel Programmes on this site.
- For more intensive learning or if you are seeking to create significant change and growth in your company, we recommend Innovation4Growth and details of this programme are on the Enterprise Ireland website www.enterprise-ireland.com. It is advised that you speak with the Innovation4Growth Programme Manager first as not all programmes will be be suitable for your business stage of growth.
- For additional support get in touch with your assigned Enterprise Ireland contact or Development Advisor.